- After the chicken manure organic fertilizer turner works for one season, replace the gear oil of the reduction box, check the bearings of each part, disassemble and clean, apply new butter, and install it. If the wear is serious, it should be replaced.
- Remove the dust cover on the equipment of the chicken manure fermentation, check and tighten the bolts on each transmission rod, and prevent the parts from being worn and scrapped due to the loose bolts on the transmission rod causing the transmission of various parts to be in place.
- Remove the seat of the cab of the chicken manure windrow composter and the cover under the seat, and check and tighten the bolts on the drive shaft. Prevent the shaft body from being tilted and twisted and scrapped due to the loosening of the bolts on the drive shaft seat.
- When you start chicken litter composting in winter, antifreeze should be added to the water tank. If antifreeze is not added, warm water should be added before operation. After operation, the water in the water tank, body and cooler should be drained to prevent freezing.
- Check whether the electrical appliance works normally, whether the circuit insulation performance is good, and replace the connected wires if necessary.
- If you use scrawler type compost turner. Regularly check the tension of the drive belt, adjust the tension if necessary, and check whether the belt is broken, worn or other signs of aging, and the belt can be replaced if necessary. Check the belt running path and make sure that there is no obstruction between the other parts of the engine and the belt. After replacing the belt, the new belt should be readjusted after two or three weeks of use to eliminate slack.
- When the organic fertilizer turner operates for a long time, the exposed parts should be oiled to prevent rust, and should be covered when placed outdoors.If you need more detalis of chciken composting machine, you can visit https://fertilizerequipmentmanufacturer.com/chicken-manure-composting-system/
In the past, when the number of chickens was small, we have used chicken manure as farm fertilizer. With the popularization of chemical fertilizers, fewer people will use organic fertilizers. But the number and scale of chicken farms is bigger, so there are a lot of chicken manure left. Now it can be said to be a headache problem for all chicken farms. Then how to deal with thoes chicken manure? Click here to learn more
In the past, some people used chicken dung as a feed for cattle, pigs, etc., but it was also due to the complexity of the process. It is difficult to apply on a large scale; some people also try to dry chicken manure, but drying chicken manure consumes too much energy, the cost is too high, and it is not a sustainable development model.
After people’s long-term practice, making chicken manure into fertilizer is still a relatively feasible method. Although chicken manure is a relatively high-quality organic fertilizer, it cannot be applied directly without fermentation. When chicken manure is applied directly to the soil, it will ferment directly in the soil, and the heat generated during fermentation will affect crops. The growth of fruit seedlings will burn the roots of crops, which is called root burning.
Therefore, chicken manure fermentation is necessary. It is divided into traditional fermentation and microbial rapid fermentation.
1.The traditional fermentation
Traditional fermentation takes a long time, generally 1 to 3 months. In addition, the surrounding stench is unpleasant, mosquitoes and flies breed in large numbers, and the environmental pollution is very serious. When the chicken manure is wet, it needs to be supplemented, and more labor is required. In the fermentation process, it is necessary to use a raking machine to turn the rakes, which is a relatively primitive treatment method.
Although the equipment investment of traditional fermentation is relatively low, the cost of using traditional fermentation to process 1 ton of chicken manure is also relatively high under the current high labor costs, and traditional fermentation will be eliminated in the future.
2. Rapid microbial fermentation
Microbial rapid fermentation is to decompose chicken waste complex organic matter into simple organic matter, and also decompose organic matter into more complex organic matter. The organic matter is continuously degraded and decomposed until it is decomposed into organic fertilizer that can be used by the land. The mineralization of organic matter provides nutrients for the organisms. , produce more carbon dioxide, water and other nutrients, the decomposition speed is accelerated, and it is completely and releases a lot of heat. Therefore, the fermentation speed is very fast. Generally, it only takes about 20 days to change from chicken manure to organic fertilizer. SX can provide professional chicken manure composting system for you.
The principle of rapid microbial fermentation for chicken manure
The biomass reproduces rapidly and decomposes rapidly at a suitable temperature and in a very suitable environment. Generally in the range of 45 to 70 degrees, the generation wave of microbial growth is very fast. Kill bacteria and harmful substances in feces. SX can provide compost machine for chicken droppings to keep temperature at the required level. In a relatively closed small environment, microorganisms can continue to ferment, and chicken manure can be quickly converted into organic fertilizer only through normal feeding, production and output processes.
The chicken manure treated by the rapid fermentation of microorganisms has no odor, and the water content is only about 30%. Moreover, the rapid fermentation of microorganisms can completely treat the harmful gases and then discharge them, and there is no point in polluting the environment. Using the method of rapid fermentation of microorganisms can improve the breeding environment and improve the production efficiency.
More details about chicken manure fermentation please visit https://fertilizerequipmentmanufacturer.com/chicken-manure-composting-system/