- After the chicken manure organic fertilizer turner works for one season, replace the gear oil of the reduction box, check the bearings of each part, disassemble and clean, apply new butter, and install it. If the wear is serious, it should be replaced.
- Remove the dust cover on the equipment of the chicken manure fermentation, check and tighten the bolts on each transmission rod, and prevent the parts from being worn and scrapped due to the loose bolts on the transmission rod causing the transmission of various parts to be in place.
- Remove the seat of the cab of the chicken manure windrow composter and the cover under the seat, and check and tighten the bolts on the drive shaft. Prevent the shaft body from being tilted and twisted and scrapped due to the loosening of the bolts on the drive shaft seat.
- When you start chicken litter composting in winter, antifreeze should be added to the water tank. If antifreeze is not added, warm water should be added before operation. After operation, the water in the water tank, body and cooler should be drained to prevent freezing.
- Check whether the electrical appliance works normally, whether the circuit insulation performance is good, and replace the connected wires if necessary.
- If you use scrawler type compost turner. Regularly check the tension of the drive belt, adjust the tension if necessary, and check whether the belt is broken, worn or other signs of aging, and the belt can be replaced if necessary. Check the belt running path and make sure that there is no obstruction between the other parts of the engine and the belt. After replacing the belt, the new belt should be readjusted after two or three weeks of use to eliminate slack.
- When the organic fertilizer turner operates for a long time, the exposed parts should be oiled to prevent rust, and should be covered when placed outdoors.If you need more detalis of chciken composting machine, you can visit https://fertilizerequipmentmanufacturer.com/chicken-manure-composting-system/
Functions of Compost Turner
Compost turner has become the core equipment of dynamic aerobic composting in virtue of the important effects on compost and fermentation.
- Mixing function in tempering of raw materials: in composting, it is necessary to add some minor ingredients in order to adjust the carbon nitrogen ratio, pH value and water content of raw materials. Main raw materials and minor ingredients that are put together according to certain proportion could be mixed uniformly by professional compost turner for better tempering.
- Adjusting the temperature of raw material piles: during the working process, compost turning machine can make raw materials fully contracts and mixture with air, which can adjust the temperature of piles conveniently. Air helps aerobic microorganisms to produce fermentation heat actively, pile temperature rising. Meanwhile, if piles temperature is high, turning piles can bring the supply of fresh air, which can lower the temperature. And various beneficial microorganisms grow and breed in the adaptive temperature range.
- Improving the permeability of ingredient piles: composting system can also crush the stick and ropy raw materials into small mass, making piles fluffy, stretchy, and with appropriate porosity, which has been an important standard to measure the performance of compost turner.
- Adjusting the moisture of raw material piles: The water content of raw materials for fermentation should be controlled within 55%. In the fermentation process, biochemical reaction would generate new water while the consumption of microorganism to raw materials also cause water dissociate due to losing carrier. And using composting machine to turn piles could emit vapour compulsorily
- Realizing the special requirement of composting process: For instance, compost turn could realize the requirements of crushing raw materials or mensurable shifting. Go here to know more about compost turner
Tips for Choosing Compost Turner
Whether you’re just entering the market, or are experienced with composting and looking to grow your operation, questions always arise as to what type of compost turner would best fit your needs and bottom line.The choices would narrow substantially after considering the factors, conditions and objectives of the composting operation.
- When purchasing a compost turner, evaluate the equipment with regard to the safety of the operator, other site workers and bystanders. As a minimum, make sure the equipment has the CE mark.
- The output of a compost turner is determined by its working travel speed and the size of the windrow that it can handle. Larger and more powerful machines generally have greater throughput rates because they process larger raw material piles, so readers could choose it according to the required material piles turning throughput.
- Also consider the aisle space required by the compost turner. Self-driven compost turners need less aisle space than towed models.
- Cost and budget, of course, also affect the choice of composting equipment. The machine with larger throughout and capacity would have higher prices, so choose one suitable for your requirement and budget.
In brief, compost turner accelerates composting in several ways. It mixes the composting mass, breaks apart particles, disturbs pockets of irregular materials and disperses moisture, nutrients and organisms. if you need it, you can check https://fertilizerequipmentmanufacturer.com/organic-fertilizer-compost-turner/ to get it.
In the past, when the number of chickens was small, we have used chicken manure as farm fertilizer. With the popularization of chemical fertilizers, fewer people will use organic fertilizers. But the number and scale of chicken farms is bigger, so there are a lot of chicken manure left. Now it can be said to be a headache problem for all chicken farms. Then how to deal with thoes chicken manure? Click here to learn more
In the past, some people used chicken dung as a feed for cattle, pigs, etc., but it was also due to the complexity of the process. It is difficult to apply on a large scale; some people also try to dry chicken manure, but drying chicken manure consumes too much energy, the cost is too high, and it is not a sustainable development model.
After people’s long-term practice, making chicken manure into fertilizer is still a relatively feasible method. Although chicken manure is a relatively high-quality organic fertilizer, it cannot be applied directly without fermentation. When chicken manure is applied directly to the soil, it will ferment directly in the soil, and the heat generated during fermentation will affect crops. The growth of fruit seedlings will burn the roots of crops, which is called root burning.
Therefore, chicken manure fermentation is necessary. It is divided into traditional fermentation and microbial rapid fermentation.
1.The traditional fermentation
Traditional fermentation takes a long time, generally 1 to 3 months. In addition, the surrounding stench is unpleasant, mosquitoes and flies breed in large numbers, and the environmental pollution is very serious. When the chicken manure is wet, it needs to be supplemented, and more labor is required. In the fermentation process, it is necessary to use a raking machine to turn the rakes, which is a relatively primitive treatment method.
Although the equipment investment of traditional fermentation is relatively low, the cost of using traditional fermentation to process 1 ton of chicken manure is also relatively high under the current high labor costs, and traditional fermentation will be eliminated in the future.
2. Rapid microbial fermentation
Microbial rapid fermentation is to decompose chicken waste complex organic matter into simple organic matter, and also decompose organic matter into more complex organic matter. The organic matter is continuously degraded and decomposed until it is decomposed into organic fertilizer that can be used by the land. The mineralization of organic matter provides nutrients for the organisms. , produce more carbon dioxide, water and other nutrients, the decomposition speed is accelerated, and it is completely and releases a lot of heat. Therefore, the fermentation speed is very fast. Generally, it only takes about 20 days to change from chicken manure to organic fertilizer. SX can provide professional chicken manure composting system for you.
The principle of rapid microbial fermentation for chicken manure
The biomass reproduces rapidly and decomposes rapidly at a suitable temperature and in a very suitable environment. Generally in the range of 45 to 70 degrees, the generation wave of microbial growth is very fast. Kill bacteria and harmful substances in feces. SX can provide compost machine for chicken droppings to keep temperature at the required level. In a relatively closed small environment, microorganisms can continue to ferment, and chicken manure can be quickly converted into organic fertilizer only through normal feeding, production and output processes.
The chicken manure treated by the rapid fermentation of microorganisms has no odor, and the water content is only about 30%. Moreover, the rapid fermentation of microorganisms can completely treat the harmful gases and then discharge them, and there is no point in polluting the environment. Using the method of rapid fermentation of microorganisms can improve the breeding environment and improve the production efficiency.
More details about chicken manure fermentation please visit https://fertilizerequipmentmanufacturer.com/chicken-manure-composting-system/
In case you have a poultry farm, maybe you are contemplating what to do with the chicken manure. Will not discard the chicken manure. The chicken offers various trace minerals and boron. It can be, therefore, preferable to use chicken manure to produce fertilizers.
Once you opt to turn the chicken manure into fertilizer, anyone can get a poultry manure pellet machine. It is actually, however, essential to find the organic fertilizer processing machines coming from a reputable source. When you purchase the wrong seller or manufacturer, you could possibly lose your hard-earned money.
Please read on to discover where you can buy poultry manure pellet machines:
Buy Straight from the Manufacturer
It is actually cheaper to acquire a poultry manure pellet machine straight from the supplier of chicken manure pellet machine. The problem is selecting the best manufacturer. A great manufacturer sells high-quality machines and has several years of experience. You can get a high-quality poultry waste pellet mill in the right manufacturer.
Unfortunately, some manufacturers are unreliable. They have poor customer support then sell low-quality machines. It can be costly to use and look after their machines. In fact, they generally do not honor their warranty. Tend not to choose one of these manufacturers.
Order from a neighborhood Supplier
If you cannot find domestic manufacturers, you will get this machine from local suppliers. The neighborhood suppliers get their machines from various overseas manufacturers. If you are aware a trustworthy overseas manufacturer, you can check once they work together with suppliers in your country. You can buy their poultry waste gramulating machine from your local supplier.
A neighborhood supplier can even help you import your chosen poultry manure pellet machine. The regional supplier pays each of the fees and taxes when importing the appliance for you. In case you are paying for everything all on your own, you will probably spend more money money to import the equipment to make granular organic fertilizer from animal manure. It is actually cheaper to employ a supplier.
Buy a Second-Hand Machine
It really is costly to buy a new machine. In case you have a poultry business, you may not have a ton of money to enjoy with this machine. It is actually affordable to get a second-hand machine. The equipment will save you time and cash, particularly if bought the right second-hand machine.
It is, therefore, crucial to look for the condition in the second-hand machine before purchasing. You may ask the vendor to show you the service history of the equipment. In case the machine is still in excellent condition, you may use your machine to make more money.
Get Your Machine Online
People are not any longer fearful of buying machines on the net to start organic fertilizer production. Therefore, many companies and manufacturers sell their machines online. You can check out the websites of these companies and manufacturers for more information on their machines.
In case you are buying your machine online, compare the values and shipping costs in the different online sellers. It is easy to find affordable online sellers. They will save you money. And they will deliver your machine by the due date. In fact, they have good customer service, so you can easily contact them.
A poultry manure pellet machine will help you turn chicken manure into fertilizers. You can use the fertilizer on your farm. Or sell the fertilizer to earn more income. You, however, need to look to get a high-quality machine in the marketplace.