The demand for fertilizer is rapidly increasing, and if you go into the market, you will find it in powder and granules. The granulated design is gaining popularity due to its benefits. They are more convenient to store and transport as there is minimal wastage. The powder form isn’t stable, and exposure to wind results in losses. Also, the granules curbs dust pollution. It has a more extended warranty period as well. But how does the fertilizer become granules? What procedures attribute to the formation? There are two primary methods employed for this procedure.
The principle behind this method is the centrifugal force provided by a rotating body. The first step is placing the fertilizer in powder form on the disc. To achieve better results, you should add some water in an appropriate proportion. The range of moisture content should be between 25% to 30%. The particles will then join while the cylinder begins rotating. The rotating devices then provide a centrifugal force that breaks the once mixture into smaller even particles.
Extrusion granulation is a unique process that works without the aid of heat or moisture. It is more of a dry granulation process for fertilizer. The first step is to proportion the materials, then add it to the mixer. It will then get stirred under high speed till it becomes uniform. Upon completion, it follows transfer to the disc feeder. If there is any iron content in excess amounts, the materials become cleaned to ensure the necessary remains. Once the operator ascertains that it is now in the recommended state, conveying to the roller extrusion machine follows. Granulation in equal amounts is essential as it allows for the production of a uniform product.
The three methods mentioned above are all applicable for both organic and compound fertilizer. For organic, you have to first compost it before crushing while for the compound, you can use it as batches from the system.
If you have an organic fertilizer production business, you may choose to use wet granulating machine above all others. There is something that you may want to consider doing with your own business. It is because of how efficient these machines work by comparison to those that are primarily dry. As most people know, moisture plays a large role in the production of organisms that can help break down composting material. If you are interested in producing more fertilizer in an efficient way, here are the reasons why you may want to use wet granulation equipment.
What Is Wet Granulation Equipment?
This is equipment that is used for the purpose of ensuring that particle adhesion happens when granules are fully drive. It is not so much water, but a granulating fluid, that acts as a binding agent that can increase the particulate material’s size. This is just one of the many ways that this type of product can be produced. Each machine will be designed for the production of primary powder materials and those that represent the finished product.
What Is A Wet Granulator Used For?
Granulator machines are essentially rotary grinders. They can take many different parts, process them, and produce granules that are designed for feedstock. This is a reprocessing system, one that can reduce overall waste and can reduce the cost of production. On the other hand, wet granulation utilizes a liquid solution, called a granulating fluid, which is nonvolatile and can be easily removed once the process is completed. Essentially, it creates the pellets which can be used as feed for livestock. In the fertilizer industry, this is used for the production of granulated materials that can easily decompose and properly fertilize crops on large and small properties.
The extrusion granulation process of compound fertilizer is the general process of compound fertilizer manufacturing plant, which is of great significance for the user to invest and fully understand the extrusion production of compound fertilizer.
The production process of compound fertilizer extrusion granulation is roughly as follows: raw material proportioning, mixing and mixing, caking and crushing, material granulation, primary screening, particle drying, particle cooling, particle secondary screening, finished product particle coating, and finished product particle quantitative packaging.
Performance advantages of double roll extrusion granulator for compound fertilizer production line:
- Reliable operation and low cost. Compound fertilizer double roll extrusion granulator has small power, reliable operation, no three wastes discharge, stable operation and convenient maintenance.
- Wide applicability of raw materials for twin roll extrusion granulator. There is no need to add steam granulator to produce other compound fertilizer. Water vapor condenses and crystallizes between the material molecules, which is the result of binder in the process of making. However, in the monotonous process, it is necessary to drive out the water inside and outside the particles, otherwise the fertilizer is easy to stick and agglomerate in the storage process. However, dry granulation does not need other additives, only uses the molecular force of the material itself, which simplifies the process and reduces energy consumption.
- The investment of roller extrusion granulator is relatively low, because the monotonous process is omitted, the return material ratio is low, the technical process is simple and the investment is low.
- The material composition of the double roll extrusion granulator is active. There are more than 20 kinds of materials successfully used for kneading and granulation at that time: ammonium nitrate, urea, ammonium chloride, calcium nitrate, potassium chloride, potassium sulfate, etc. In addition, extrusion granulation technology can complete the conversion of commercial formula in a very short time. A set of compound fertilizer production line equipment can produce more than 30 kinds of products.
According to the research, there are 13.4-18.8 kJ of total energy in the dry matter of chicken manure per kilogram, and the nitrogen content is 30-70 grams. In addition, chicken manure also contains nitrogen-containing non protein compounds. Usually, they are in the form of uric acid and ammoniates.
In addition, all kinds of amino acids in chicken manure are relatively balanced. There are 5.4 g lysine, 1.8 g cystine and 5.3 g threonine per kilogram of dry chicken manure, which are higher than the contents of corn, sorghum, soybean cake and cottonseed. Its B group vitamin content is also very high, especially vitamin B12, as well as various trace elements. It is said that the feces of 1000 chickens a year are equivalent to the crude protein content of 25 tons of peas.
1. According to the situation of large-scale chicken farms and the amount of breeding, estimate the approximate annual production.
2. According to the local site conditions, we can choose to stamp the ground windrows or build grooves for composting process.
3. Select corresponding organic fertilizer equipment to assist.
4. Prepare raw materials, auxiliary materials and chicken manure fermentation bacteria for aerobic composting and fermentation. After three days of tossing, the smell of chicken manure has completely disappeared. After seven days, harmless treatment can be completed, after 15 days, fermentation into high standard organic fertilizer.
The common treatment methods of chicken manure are as follows:
1. It can be dried directly and sold as organic fertilizer raw material, which is very simple.
2. As bio organic fertilizer, adding bacteria fermentation has simple equipment and less investment.
3. Chicken manure was processed by organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment.
The technological process of chicken manure organic fertilizer production line: semi wet material grinder → horizontal mixer → granulator → dryer → cooler → screening machine → packaging machine and other related equipment. Materials are transported between the equipment by belt conveyor or screw conveyor.
Organic fertilizer packaging is the last process of organic fertilizer manufacture line and an indispensable part of organic fertilizer production process. If there is a problem, it will lead to a large number of organic fertilizer semi-finished products, affecting production. Therefore, it is very important to do the necessary operation inspection for the packaging machine before each startup.
The following points should be done well in the maintenance of organic fertilizer automatic packaging scale:
- The controller and sensor in the components of organic fertilizer automatic packaging scale are precision instruments. Vibration and collision must be avoided during transportation and use. It is strictly forbidden to work in the environment of direct sunlight, close to heat sources, humid places, places with poor ventilation, and near strong magnetic field sources.
- The working voltage and frequency must meet the technical requirements of the controller. It is not allowed to share a knife switch with other equipment. The controller casing shall be separately grounded for protection (zero line protection is not allowed).
- The complete and effective fastening bolts of the metering bucket ensure that there is no virtual connection and collision between the metering bucket and the fixed frame.
- Turn the “manual / automatic” change-over switch to the “manual” position, and check whether the direction of feeding and discharging belts is correct (whether the valve solenoid valve is closed) by manual control mode. If not, please switch any two-phase wires of the reverse belt conveyor.
- Confirm the empty bucket, and then turn on the power supply of the controller. After the initial self inspection of the controller, the main display weight is 0. Otherwise, the unloading and clearing should be carried out manually to ensure the accuracy of the zero point of the system.
- Place a known weight on any part of the batching hopper, such as a bag of 50kg, the main display should be 50kg. If it is found that the weighing is not accurate, it is necessary to re calibrate it to ensure that the system is accurate.
Screw fertilizer conveyor is the most economical and space saving solution for conveying powder or granular fertilizer from low position to high position. When discharging bulk materials from silos and hoppers, conveying or feeding equipment may be discharged vertically into a weighing hopper, one or more multiphase bins or silos, or other conveyors or conveying systems.
The rotating spiral blade moves the material and carries on the screw conveyor transportation. The force that makes the material not rotate with the screw conveyor blade is the material weight and the friction resistance of the screw conveyor shell to the material.
For spiral blades welded on the rotating shaft of screw conveyor, the surface types of blades include solid surface, belt surface, blade surface, etc. A thrust bearing is provided at the end of the screw shaft of the screw conveyor in the direction of material movement to give the axial reaction force to the screw along with the material.
When the length of the machine is long, the middle hanging bearing should be added. Screw conveyor is generally composed of conveyor body, material inlet and outlet and driving device; screw blade of screw conveyor has three forms: solid spiral surface, belt type spiral surface and blade spiral surface. Among them, blade type spiral surface is relatively less used, mainly used for conveying materials with high viscosity and compressibility.
This type of screw suspension surface, in the process of completing the conveying operation, is the same with and complete the material mixing and other functions. Compared with other conveying equipment, screw conveyor has the advantages of small cross-section, good sealing performance, stable and reliable operation, multi-point loading and unloading, safe operation and easy maintenance.
If you want to buy a fertilizer conveyor, welcome to learn about our machines: https://fertilizerplantequiment.com/
Cow dung is rich in nutrients, which is a kind of high-quality organic fertilizer. The feed intake of cattle is not fully digested and absorbed. About 40% – 70% of the nutrients are discharged from the body. Therefore, the nutrients of cow dung in all livestock manure are high. Dried cow dung contains 10% – 20% crude protein, 1% – 3% crude fat, 20% – 30% nitrogen-free extract and 15% – 30% crude fiber. Organic fertilizer produced by composting of dry cow dung. It can fluffy the soil, improve the soil hardening, chelate the trace elements in the soil, and improve the soil fertility.
It is a good method to produce organic fertilizer by fermentation of cow dung by biological aerobic fermentation technology. In order to produce organic fertilizer by fermentation of cow manure, it is necessary to add biological fermentation agent and flip the materials. Therefore, it is necessary to use the composting machine. So what should be paid attention to when using the turning machine?
- The oil tank of composting machines should be refuelled before use, and it should be noted that the oil should be moderate and not overfilled.
- Add grease regularly at the oil filling hole marked on the body of the turning machine, but oil should be applied to the chain part instead of grease.
- Operators regularly check the belt tightness of the turning machine. If the belt is too loose, it will lead to the difficulty of ignition.
- Operators should regularly check the use of screws and blades of the turning machineto ensure the normal operation of the turning machine.
- The operator of cow dung fermentation turning machine should move forward at a constant speed with small throttle during the material turning process, and can not operate with large throttle.
- The cow dung turning machine can not be hard started, it should be started outside the material, otherwise it is easy to burn out the motor and cause machine failure.
More information of making cattle dung composting: https://fertilizerplantequiment.com/
According to the production principle of organic fertilizer and the particularity of organic fertilizer raw materials, organic fertilizer must go through a biological fermentation and maturity cycle before it can become a qualified organic fertilizer.
Bio organic fertilizer compost turner is a kind of fertilizer machine which can make the pollutants such as poultry manure, agricultural waste, filter mud, sludge and domestic garbage into green environmental protection and improve soil quality through the principle of oxygen consumption fermentation. It can be heated in one day, deodorized in 3-5 days, sterilized (can completely kill the eggs and other pathogens in feces), and become fertilizer in seven days. It is faster and more efficient than other mechanical fermentation methods.
Features of Organic Fertilizer Compost Turner:
- The whole machine has the advantages of balanced power, low energy consumption and large output, which reduces the production cost of bio organic fertilizer.
- The overall structure of the design is reasonable, the performance is safe and reliable, easy to operate, strong applicability to the site, easy to use and maintain.
- It has the advantages of short fermentation cycle, saving space and high quality of deep processing (especially granulation).
The advanced technology of aerobic fermentation has created a better growth environment for microorganisms. It can heat up in one day, deodorize, sterilize in two days (can completely kill the avian influenza virus in feces), dry in three days, and become fertilizer in seven days. It is not only faster than other mechanical fermentation methods, but also has higher efficiency, and can effectively prevent the odor gas in the fermentation process It is an essential special machine in fertilizer making operation.
The main problem of traditional manual wet granulation is the serious loss of nitrogen caused by adding water, especially when the local nitrogen fertilizer varieties are mainly carbon and ammonia. In addition, it is also required to solve the problem of high efficiency mechanical granulation to promote the deep application of ball fertilizer in large area.
For a long time, many compound fertilizer manufacturers have been troubled by the high viscosity and corrosivity of materials, the adhesion and corrosion of cylinder in the production of fecal based compound fertilizer, ammonia acid compound fertilizer and monoammonium phosphate granulation. Therefore, in order to effectively prevent the material from sticking to the wall and caking, and to prevent the material from corroding the cylinder wall, we have been working hard to research new products.
After a lot of efforts and continuous testing, we have finally successfully trial produced the drum granulator. Furthermore, the efficiency and performance of the granulator in the production of different fertilizer granules were successfully tested, and the problem of nitrogen loss was basically solved. Compared with manual granulation, the efficiency of mechanical granulation is increased by 60 or 70 times, so as to promote the deep application of ball fertilizer in large capacity.
In order to prevent the compound fertilizer material from sticking and corroding the inner wall of the granulator, the rubber lining material must meet three requirements. Firstly, the rubber plate must be acid and alkali resistant to solve the corrosion problem; secondly, since the material generates chemical heat during the reaction process of the tubular reactor, when the material reaches the cylinder wall, the material temperature is still 100-150 ℃, so the rubber plate must have good heat resistance. The maximum heat resistance temperature of chloroprene rubber is 160 ℃, which meets the requirements; thirdly, the elasticity of rubber plate must be used to prevent the material from sticking, The structural design should be reasonable.
More information about Rotary Drum Granulator: https://fertilizerplantequiment.com/
First of all, price is always the first factor that buyers consider. According to the different investment of customers, the price will change. How to select a good manufacturer at the same price is our consideration. But keep in mind that the more output can be met at the same time with the same price of equipment, the more cost-effective it will be. Regardless of the product selection or product research and development by the manufacturer, the cost performance ratio should be taken into consideration. The products with high cost performance ratio can bring more lively atmosphere to the venue, and can also become the products with high life cycle of the manufacturer. It is not to say that the fermentation equipment with high price can make money quickly, nor does it mean that the fermentation equipment with high price will return to the original cost slowly.
Quality is the life of the large size composting turners, and ensuring the normal operation of the equipment is the most basic. If there is no good quality, no matter how good the appearance is, there will be problems sooner or later. If the quality can not stand the test, it will certainly affect the mood of customers, they will think that your product is not good. A good manufacturer will strictly control the quality and keep improving.
Strange shape will certainly attract many customers, but the depth of fermentation materials will determine the oxygen consumption of materials, so it depends on the practicality of the tipper, not the beautiful appearance.
- On site investigation of fertilizer equipment manufacturer
Organic fertilizer equipment such as the turning machines are involved in a large amount of money, so it is necessary to go to the factory to investigate and understand. Purchasers should choose regular registered and qualified manufacturers to ensure the quality and after-sales.
Know how to choose the turning machien manufacturer, if you have other doubts, welcome to inquire, Shunxin Organic Fertilizer Equipment professionals will be one-to-one guidance.