The dewatering machine is a new type of solid-liquid separation, squeezing and dewatering mechanical product. Spiral separation and extrusion dehydration are completed in one machine, low power, high efficiency, low operating cost, low purchase cost, small area, simple operation, easy maintenance, no vulnerable parts, fast investment recovery, no need to add any flocculant Features.
The machine adopts screw extrusion working mode to squeeze and filter out the water in the processed material. The screw auger and the filter are made of stainless steel through a special process, which is corrosion resistant and high in strength. The force part of the screw auger adopts manganese alloy wear-resistant treatment (technology), which increases the service life by 2-3 times. The filter screen is made of non-embroidered wedge-shaped mesh. The wedge-shaped strip filter has a good filtering effect, high efficiency, and is not easy to be blocked. , Easy to wash and corrosion resistant.
- In terms of automation, the solid-liquid separator is an automated equipment with a high degree of automation, relatively simple operation, and low power consumption. It is a dedicated equipment for wet and dry separation of poultry manure.
- From the perspective of wet and dry separation processing, the solid-liquid separator is small in size, low in speed, and easy to install and maintain. It does not need to add any flocculant for wet and dry separation of feces.
- In terms of its accessories, the solid-liquid separator adopts screw shaft, corrosion-resistant alloy double spiral blades and screens made of stainless steel, and the spiral blades are treated with alloy, which makes the whole machine have a long service life and stable operation.
- In terms of power, the solid-liquid separator uses a pure copper high-power motor, which is very powerful and durable.
- From the perspective of environmental protection, the solid-liquid separator is a devicespecially used for dry and wet separation of livestock manure in farms to avoid the odor and sewage loss generated during the drying process of manure in farms. At the same time, the separated dry manure It can also be used as fertilizer and is a green and environmentally friendly equipment.
- In terms of performance, the screen frame and screen of the solid-liquid wind turbine are all made of stainless steel, and the auger is made of high-hardness alloy. It has a certain degree of corrosion resistance and is very durable.
First, the non-clogging submersible pump is used to pump the livestock and poultry manure water into the solid-liquid separator, and then the livestock and poultry manure water is gradually pushed to the front of the machine by the auger, and at the same time, the pressure on the front edge of the machine is continuously increased to force the material The moisture in the filter is forced out of the mesh screen under the action of the side pressure belt filter, and flows out of the drain pipe. The work of the livestock and poultry manure treatment machine is continuous, and the livestock and poultry manure water is continuously raised into the body of the livestock and poultry manure treatment machine. The pressure on the front edge is constantly increasing. When it reaches a certain level, the discharge port will be discharged. Open and extrude the extrusion port to achieve the purpose of extruding and discharging. In order to grasp the discharge speed and water content, you can adjust the counterweight below the host to achieve a satisfactory and proper discharge state. If the livestock and poultry manure water is pumped in too much, it will be discharged to the original manure tank through the overflow pipe, and the manure wastewater separated by the screw extrusion filtration can be directly sent to the biogas digester to ferment the biogas or be discharged to the wastewater sedimentation tank, etc. After the treatment, the COD and BOD in the sewage are greatly reduced, which is convenient for subsequent discharge up to the standard.