As the saying goes, “fat water does not flow out of the human field”, here the “fat water” is the human and livestock fertilizer, now the most direct way to turn chicken manure into treasure is to use the chicken manure organic fertilizer equipment production line, with fresh chicken manure as raw material, after a series of processing, the production of turning chicken manure into fertilizer.
Chicken manure is a natural organic fertilizer commonly used by farmers. Its rich organic matter, humus and various elements needed for fruit crop growth are widely used in fruit and vegetable cultivation. Composition analysis of chicken manure organic fertilizer: chicken manure contains 14.5% organic matter, 0.30 ~ 0.45% nitrogen, 0.15 ~ 0.25% phosphorus and 0.10 ~ 0.15% potassium, which can be used as a valuable resource of soil fertilizer for planting industry. The content of organic matter and nutrients in chicken manure is good in all kinds of livestock, fine texture, more water, slow decomposition, low calorific value, and it is a late-effect fertilizer.
The process of processing of chicken waste as fertilizer needs fermentation and stacking machine, organic fertilizer grinder, roller screen machine, horizontal mixer, disk granulator, rotary dryer, cooling machine, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment. Production line to turn chicken manure into fertilizer with manure, organic fertilizer equipment, compact structure, advanced technology, the application of harmless living bacteria preparation processing of livestock and poultry dung, under a variety of beneficial microbes in biological fermentation, through full decomposition of organic matter, nutrient release, formed by the biological heat and high temperature fermentation can kill germs, eggs, in addition to poison to smell, to purify the environment, Achieve harmless, resource and industrialization, low energy consumption, stable product quality.
1. chicken manure fertilizer machine does not contain any chemical ingredients, due to poor digestion ability of chicken, can only consume 25% of the nutrients, and the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed discharged with feces, so that the dry product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other ingredients.
2. The main substance in chicken manure is organic matter, which increases the organic matter content in the soil. Organic matter can improve the physical, chemical and biological properties of soil, mature soil, and improve soil fertility. In rural China, the proverb “the ground depends on dung to raise, the seedlings depend on dung to grow” reflects the effect of chicken dung on soil improvement to a large extent.
3, chicken manure increased a lot of organic colloid, both at the same time with the aid of the role of microbes convert many organic matter decomposition to organic colloid, this greatly increased the soil adsorption on the surface, and produce many adhesive material, make consolidation of soil particles into a stable granular structure, improve the performance of the soil water, fertilizer and air permeability, and the ability to adjust the soil temperature.
4, chicken manure can also make the microorganism in the soil proliferate, especially many beneficial microorganisms, such as nitrogen-fixing bacteria, ammoniating bacteria, cellulose decomposition bacteria, nitrifying bacteria, etc.. There are various active enzymes secreted by animal digestive tract and various enzymes produced by microorganism in chicken manure. After these substances are applied to soil, soil enzyme activity can be greatly improved.