The products produced by bio-organic fertilizer equipment are made of fresh chicken and pig manure, without any chemical ingredients. However, chickens and pigs have poor digestibility and can only consume 25% of the nutrients. Feces are discharged, so that the dry product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.
Bio-organic fertilizer refers to a type of microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer that is composed of specific functional microorganisms and organic materials that are mainly sourced from animal and plant residues (such as livestock and poultry manure, crop straw, etc.) and have been harmlessly treated and decomposed. Fertilizer with fertilizer effect.
1. Advantages of bio-organic fertilizer fermentation process
- In the production process of bio-organic fertilizer, it is necessary to effectively control the factors affecting the fermentation of organic waste and the reproduction of microorganisms. The main influencing factors are organic matter content, moisture content, carbon-nitrogen ratio, oxygen concentration, temperature and pH in the composting process On the one hand, through the control of various factors, the carbon-nitrogen ratio, temperature, humidity, pH value, oxygen and other nutrients necessary for the growth and reproduction of various microbial strains are met; on the other hand, different nutrients Fertilizer content can produce different effects. For example, high carbon content can help soil fungi increase, nitrogen can help soil bacteria increase, and calcium has obvious effects on crop disease resistance.
- The stench produced by bio-organic fertilizer composting needs to be prevented and controlled to avoid secondary pollution. Adding fermentation agents or fast-decomposing bacteria to the compost can reduce the stench in a short period of time, and the sensory effect is better; or The malodorous gas produced by the composting field is treated with biological deodorization technology.
- SX fermentation equipment plays an important role in the harmless treatment of raw materials, preventing organic waste from polluting soil and crops.
- The finished product of the SX bio-organic fertilizer production line has been analyzed and tested, and its organic matter, humic acid, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other trace elements, and the number of viable bacteria should meet or exceed the national standard.
So bio fertilizer production is popular with fertilizer manufacturer. If you need more information, you can visit https://fertilizerequipmentmanufacturer.com/how-to-make-bio-fertilizer-from-cow-dung/
2. the market prospect of bio-organic fertilizer equipment
- Abundant resources
Biological manure is the wealth and resources of the society just like petroleum, coal and ore. my country has a vast territory and rich raw material resources for organic fertilizer production lines.
- High quality fertilizer
Taking livestock excrement as an example, the final urine excreted by a pig in one year, combined with bedding material, can produce 2000-2500kg high-quality organic fertilizer, which contains 11%-12% organic matter, 0.45% nitrogen, and 0.19% phosphorus pentoxide. , Potassium oxide 0.6%, enough fertilizer for one mu of land throughout the year, these organic fertilizers are rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients, the content is more than 6%, and the organic matter content is more than 35%, all of which are higher than the national standard . SX can provide you with high-quality bio-fertilizer production equipment
- High output
A bio-organic fertilizer production line has an annual production capacity of 30,000 tons and an annual manure processing capacity of 80,000 cubic meters.
- Large market demand
The production of bio-organic fertilizers can not only meet the needs of local fertilizers, but also meet the needs of surrounding markets. Bio-organic fertilizers are widely used in various fields such as farmland, fruit trees, flowers, landscaping, lawns, and soil improvement, with good results.