Pig manure production process of organic fertilizer equipment
(1) Pulverization: After fermentation and storage for 1 day, pulverize, and dry, pulverize and sieve the fermented organic material with a compost manure crusher .
(2) Compounding and mixing: In the process of organic bio fertilizer making process, according to different soil conditions and different crops, inorganic nutrients and minerals with concentrated organic matter and trace elements are added, so that the fertilizer contains nutrients required for the growth of various plants. Elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, etc. According to the formula, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fermented materials are mixed by computer in proportion, and then sent to the granulator for granulation. The formulations of organic and inorganic raw materials are mixed according to different series of products. Mix well in a fertilizer blending machine. If the ratio is 12%, about 12 tons.
(3) Granulation: Due to the production of biological fertilizers, organic matter is the main ingredient, with a lot of cellulose, poor forming conditions, and the addition of live bacterial groups with fertilizer-making function, and the production process is not suitable for contact with high temperatures. It is not suitable to use disc granulation and drum granulation in terms of material making methods, because these two processes require high grinding fineness of raw materials and high granulation moisture. Generally, the moisture content should reach about 30%. The load is large, the loss of effective bacteria is also large, and the ball formation rate is low (about 60% to 70%), the dust in the production process is large, and the operating environment is very poor.
Therefore, for the production of organic biological fertilizers, the dry granulation process for fertilizer should be used. The production is relatively good, the environmental extrusion has low requirements for raw material crushing, high forming rate (above 95%), low water content of the particles after opening, and low drying load, which can reduce the loss of effective bacteria, small dust, and operating environment. better. The compound fertilizer raw material adopts extrusion granulation. The raw materials enter the granulator, add an appropriate amount of water or steam, and bond to granulate. After granulation, the materials are sent to the dryer through the belt conveyor machine for drying. The particle diameter is 3.0-4.0mm, and the granulation rate is greater than 70%.
(4) Drying: In the production process of biological fertilizers, not only the water content of the formed granules generally exceeds the index, and low-temperature drying is required, but also after the organic raw materials are fermented, the water content is about 30% to 40%. The moisture content of the particles is generally between 15% and 20%, and the fertilizer quality index requires that the moisture content is less than 14%, and it needs to be dried. Therefore, the fertilizer drying process is an indispensable and important process in the production process of biological fertilizers, which directly affects the output, quality and energy consumption. It is very important to choose the model and specification of the dryer reasonably and control the process conditions.
In order to avoid the death of effective live bacteria due to excessive temperature during the drying process, the drying temperature of the material should not be higher than 60°C (generally 50°C). The difference is generally not more than 130 ° C, it is best to control the temperature of the hot air in sections, which can improve the thermal efficiency and avoid the death of effective live bacteria.
According to these characteristics, it is more appropriate to choose a drum dryer machine, which is suitable for low temperature and low moisture drying, and can control the temperature of hot air entering in sections to ensure that the material temperature is not higher than the specified temperature during the entire drying process. It can also add a natural air cooling section, so that the material can be cooled immediately after drying, which has a multi-purpose function. It is very suitable for the drying of granular biological fertilizers with good air permeability. Affected by any damage, the residence time and feeding speed can be adjusted to achieve the best drying effect in your fertilizer manufacturing plant. Since most of the hot air can be recycled and the thermal efficiency is high, the heat source can be the steam provided by the biogas boiler.
There is a secondary granulation zone at the front of the dryer, and the material can be granulated in this zone. Then, the material is lifted up by the lifting plate to be fully dried. The humid hot air is extracted from the tail of the dryer through the pipeline through the exhaust fan, and enters the sedimentation chamber for sedimentation. It is pumped out and recycled by the water pump. After the secondary dust reduction treatment, the exhaust gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
(6) Cooling: The dried material is sent to the rotary drum cooler through the belt conveyor for cooling. The cooling process is mainly to use the fan to send the natural air into the cooler through the pipeline to cool the material. The wind direction in the cooler is countercurrent. The exhaust gas pumped into the settling chamber through the fan and pipeline is treated like the drying exhaust gas and discharged into the atmosphere.
The cooled material enters the sieve, the large particle material is crushed and then enters the return belt together with the sieved powder to be transported to the granulator for re-granulation, and the finished product enters the automatic weighing and filling machine for packaging.