When purchasing organic fertilizer equipment, we need on-site inspection. Only after on-site inspection can you choose the correct organic fertilizer equipment through your own observation. You can judge the quality of organic fertilizer equipment from the surface observation of the equipment, from the sound law in operation, and from the trial-processed product organic fertilizer. Another point is the rationality of the process. The following contents are for your reference.
Look at the finished products processed by the organic equipment: the two products of organic fertilizer processing, powdered organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer, both have particle size standards, and the size of the particle size is within the different range, indicating that the organic fertilizer equipment is relatively reliable.
Look at the surface treatment of the equipment: the appearance of the organic fertilizer equipment, the fineness of the surface treatment, the treatment of welding, the treatment of riveting, etc. From the outside, the appearance of the junction is tight and meshed. Click here to know more about organic fertilizer machine
Listen to the sound during the operation of the organic fertilizer equipment: the organic fertilizer production equipment can be tested during the inspection stage. The judgment of the sound during the test is whether it is natural, continuous and regular. There are natural laws, and the reliability of the equipment is relatively high.
Smell the smell of the processing workshop to distinguish the environmental protection performance: During the preparation of organic fertilizer by the equipment, after passing through the dust collector, there is basically no strange smell in the room, such as the pungent smell such as dust produced by granulation, which indicates that the environmental protection is good.
High-quality organic fertilizer equipment is the key to producing high-quality organic fertilizer. SX organic fertilizer equipment is very recommended, with complete varieties, good quality and favorable price, and has won the trust of many organic fertilizer processing enterprises at home and abroad. If you need it, you can visit https://fertilizerequipmentmanufacturer.com/organic-fertilizer-production-equipment/ to learn more.
When it comes to small-scale organic fertilizer production lines, many people may think that it is the organic fertilizer processing method that farmers make to pollute the surrounding air and groundwater, but it is not always the case. Qualified commercial small-scale organic fertilizer production lines, covering an annual output of 3,000 tons – 20,000 tons per year, need to invest in professional organic fertilizer equipment – organic fertilizer turners, pulverizers, granulators, etc., which are currently in line with environmental protection conditions, subject to protected by the state. Let’s talk about the production method of small-scale organic fertilizer that is environmentally friendly and supported by state finance.
The process of small organic fertilizer production generally adopts in-vessel fermentation or trench fermentation, and the other is advanced biogas production, and then fermented into organic fertilizer. This is a relatively common early stage of organic fertilizer processing in the market. The initial process method of small organic fertilizer production line is as follows:
1. Pile livestock and poultry manure and other materials, household garbage, sludge and other fertilizer base materials on a flat ground in strips. (The trough turning machine directly puts the auxiliary material into the trough), the stacking width is equal to the turning width of the equipment, the height should be as high as possible, and the length should be as long as possible, such as 50 meters, 100 meters, etc., the ground should be flat, cement , The land can be used (as long as it is flat and has a certain hardness), each 10,000 tons of production requires a site of 5-6 acres, and the trough type turning machine will cover a relatively small area). SX can provide you with suitable equipment for organic fertilizer making
⒉Sprinkle the piled livestock and poultry manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge and other fertilizer base materials with biological fermentation bacteria
3. Use a pile turning machine or a trough turning machine to evenly mix straw, livestock and poultry manure and other materials, domestic waste, sludge, (water content should be 50%-70%), fermentation bacteria, etc., 3 – 5 hours to deodorize, 16 hours to heat up to 50 degrees, when the temperature reaches 55 degrees, turn the heap again to add oxygen, and then start stirring when the material temperature reaches 55 degrees, which has the effect of uniform fermentation, oxygenation and cooling , and repeat the last process until it is completely decomposed. Click here to know more
4. If the water content of livestock and poultry manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge, etc. is too high, you can add organic matter, relatively dry auxiliary materials that can absorb water, or use the method of reflux to put the last dried fertilizer below to form strips. Put the livestock and poultry manure and other materials, domestic garbage, sludge, etc. with a large water content in the middle, so that the water on the top can seep to the bottom and then turn it over.
5. The general fertilization process takes 7-10 days. Due to different climates, it may take 10-15 days for the material to be completely decomposed, achieving no odor, no germs, eggs, weed seeds, and high humus content. , Potassium content increased and so on. Powdered organic fertilizer is made.
6. Then use equipment such as pulverizer, grading sieve, automatic packaging machine packaging, etc., powdered organic fertilizer can be put into storage and sold.
If you plan to make powdered organic fertilizer, it can be sold in the market after the above-mentioned preliminary process is completed. However, considering the inventory time and the maintenance of fertilizer efficiency as a commodity, it needs to be further processed into the granular organic fertilizer in the above-mentioned process.
When processing granular organic fertilizer, the process of small organic fertilizer production line is described above with the following process flow:
1. Use the organic fertilizer granulator to process material into 3mm-5mm-8mm and other granules;
2. Screening machine for screening;
3. The granules that meet the specifications after sieving enter the lower-level process, and those that do not meet the requirements are returned to the pulverizer for reprocessing and re-granulation. It should be noted that the SX organic fertilizer granulator has a one-time pull rate of more than 95%.
4. Transfer to dryer and cooler for drying. Cooling
5. In order to maintain fertilizer, it is also necessary to coat the granules, that is, the coating process of the coating machine;
6. The coated granules are transported to an automatic weighing and packaging machine for packaging;
The above is the organic fertilizer amnufcturing process that meets the environmental protection requirements and meets the national organic fertilizer standard. After years of improvement in production practice, this small organic fertilizer production line has advanced technology, stable production capacity, reliable quality and excellent equipment performance. More details on https://fertilizerequipmentmanufacturer.com/small-scale-organic-fertilizer-production/