Twin roll granulator is famous in the fertilizer production industry for dry granulation. It requires the moisture content of the material to be less than 5%. In addition, the roller press granulator is suitable for the production of special compound fertilizers of high, medium and low concern, such as the production of diammonium phosphate, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, and urea fertilizers.
Therefore, the double-roll extrusion granulator is the key equipment of the npk production line. Also, you can change the shape of the fertilizer by assembling different rollers. Reasonable design, low energy consumption, perfectly meet your requirements for compound fertilizer granulation process.
In general, a twin roll granulator includes 4 main components.
• The frame part is an integral structure made of high-quality carbon steel plate. All other parts need to be assembled in the rack section. Also, there are holes around the machine. Easy to unload and transport.
• The transmission part refers to the motor drive pulley, V-belt and reducer. This part mainly provides force when the double-roller granulator is working.
• The extrusion granulation part is the key part of the drum granulator. In a complete twin roll granulator there are two rolls which compress the powdered material into large pieces.
• The crushing and separation part is to crush the extruded large flakes into uniform particles. The off-spec fertilizer granules are then separated and need to be returned to the granulation section.
Why choose a twin-roller granulator to produce granular fertilizer?
•Widely applicable to various raw materials. You can not only use twin roll processing machines on npk fertilizer production lines. But it is very applicable in pharmaceutical, chemical, metallurgy, coal, feed and other industries.
• Reduced investment. Extrusion granulators make fertilizer granules at room temperature. So you don’t buy fertilizer dryers and coolers.
• No waste pollution discharge. Our drum granulator uses electricity as the main power. Therefore, the pollution to the environment will be reduced.
• High granulation rate. The ball forming rate of the double-roll granulator is over 90%.
More detailed info, welcome go to https://www.fertilizer-plants.com/