1. Pay attention to whether all parts of organic fertilizer equipment work normally
2. If the bearing oil temperature rises, the organic fertilizer equipment should be stopped immediately and the cause should be eliminated
3. The installed hub is easy to loosen and must be checked frequently
4. If there is impact sound when the rotating gear is running, the organic fertilizer equipment should be stopped immediately for inspection and elimination
5. Pay attention to check the wear degree of the easily worn parts and replace the worn parts at any time
6. Dust and other substances should be removed from the underframe of the movable device, so as to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the underframe when the organic fertilizer equipment encounters the materials that can not be broken, resulting in serious accidents.
7. The bearing of bearing crusher bears all the load of the machine, so good lubrication has a great relationship with bearing life, which directly affects the service life and operation rate of organic fertilizer equipment. Therefore, the lubricating oil injected must be clean and the sealing must be good.
8. When the turning machine is shut down after work, the fan should be shut down first and the drum should run for 2-3 minutes for desliming. Then do a good job in the maintenance of the turning machine, brush away the iron dust, lubricate and refuel, and cut off the power supply.
Information From: https://fertilizerplantequiment.com/