- When the granulator is not in use, each fertilizer processing equipment should be cleaned from the inside to the outside. If possible, a set of dust cover for the equipment can be customized.
- In addition, due to the great change of temperature in winter, too low air temperature will slow down the start-up or operation of the equipment. It is recommended to add oil to the equipment to improve the lubricity of various parts of the equipment.
- When starting the granulation equipment, it is recommended not to set the high speed, but to give the equipment a buffer time, and then slowly change the level after the equipment is preheated.
- If the rubber parts of organic fertilizer equipment are damped or stained with oil, they are easy to age and crack and shorten the service life;
- Most parts of organic fertilizer equipment used now are made of iron. If it is not kept properly, it is easy to rust and shorten its service life. In winter, it should be disassembled, coated with antirust paint and stored in a ventilated and dry place;
- If the machine motor is not used for a long time, it should be placed in a ventilated, dry and clean warehouse. If the motor is placed in a fertilizer wetland or a place easy to be wet by rain, the motor will be affected by moisture and the insulation performance will decline.
More information about fertilizer equipment: https://fertilizerplantequiment.com/